Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya is in a very happy space these days. After the super success of his latest film Premam, he is back with Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo. On this occasion, we caught up with him for a detailed interview. Here is the transcript.
Reason for the delay in release ?
The film was supposed to release in December 2015. But to my bad luck, there were so many problems from the Tamil version. Now, things have sorted out and the film is ready for release.
Working with A R Rahman ?
It is a huge honor for me to work with such a legend. This is the second time and I am very lucky that Rahman sir’s music will play a key role in my film.
Your role in the film ?
I will be seen as a boy next door who is quite mature in life. The way Gautam has narrated my journey in the film is what makes my role very interesting.
Reason for not doing this film in Tamil ?
Even I had the same thought and approached Gautam. But to my bad luck, the film already kicked off with Shimbu. Anyways, I am in plans of acting in a bilingual and will make my debut next year.
What kind of films are you planning to do in the future ?
I have nothing in mind and will only do films which the audience like me in. The only thing I will be careful about is my role and the way I will be showcased.
Why did your previous mass oriented flicks not work ?
I was too young to carry out those mass roles. It was my judgment error and inexperience which made these films flops. Now, I am very clear what I want to do in my career.
Future projects ?
I will start filming for my next with Kalyan Krishna from tomorrow.
- Interview : Nani- Jersey will move you emotionally
- Interview : Shraddha Srinath- Nani has given an award winning performance in Jersey
- Interview : Sai Dharam Tej- Chitralahari is not my biopic
- Chay Akkineni- Majili is my best performance to date
- Interview: Shiva Nirvana- Chay will shock you with his emotional performace
- Interview : Niharika – My characterization itself is the conflict point in Suryakantam