Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam is all set for a release on the 6th of this month. On this occasion, we caught up with the lead actress Ruksar Dhillon for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
Tell us about your role in Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam?
I play a simple, urban girl who lives in a protective family environment with lots of moral values. As an actor, it was challenging for me to act without saying much. I had to portray a lot with my eyes.
Working experience with the likes of Vishwak Sen?
He is a very good actor and is quite chilled out and we balanced each other’s energies very well in the film. He has a very good role and performed superbly in the key emotional scenes.
About the learning experience working on this film?
I have learned a lot working on this film which is quite special to me. We have gone through Covid and were stuck as a family. How small-time emotions of each one matter a lot is the big experience I take back with this film.
About your career so far?
I never planned my career and things as they came to me. So far, I have done seven films and acted with the likes of Nani and Allu Sirish. With this film, I will surely get more opportunities to show my talent.
What’s special about the film?
The film is a whiff of fresh air. It is fun, it is emotional, and targets the youth and family audience. Such issues happen in everyone’s lives these days. The family audience is going to surely enjoy it.
Your dream project?
If given a chance, I would love to work on a love story directed by Sukumar sir. I am hoping to get big films with stars like Allu Arjun and Mahesh Babu whom I have idolized for a long time now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview: Rakshit Shetty – Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati is a poetic love story
- Interview : Venu Thottempudi -Athidhi is a family entertainer
- Interview : Mahesh Babu P – Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty will be entertaining as well as emotional
- Exclusive Interview : Anushka Shetty – Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty is very close to my heart
- Interview : Shiva Nirvana – Kushi deals with a sensitive point, and we haven’t shown it in the trailer
- Interview : Supriya – We tried to add Telugu flavor to Boys Hostel