Q) How is the response for your film?
The response has been just amazing. Everyone is liking my performance big time and my phone has not stopped ringing for a while now. I am also getting some very good offers and very happy with this.
Q) How did you bag this role?
RGV spotted me in Puri Jagan’s office and asked me whether I would be interested in doing Vangaveeti. I immediately said yes and went for a look test. Right away he offered me the film and the project was on.
Q) Were you scared to do accept this role in the first place?
The day I knew Varma will be directing this film, I had no fear. Never during the making also I got such thoughts and only concentrated on my performance.
Q) What kind of homework went in doing two different roles?
As soon as RGV narrated the script, I started researching about Vangaveeti Radha first. I found so much on the web and studied all the details in particular. Then, when we started filming about Ranga, I spoke to my friends from Vijayawada and found out a lot about him.
Q) Tell us about your background?
I am from Kakinada and landed in Hyderabad to become an actor. After working in a Spanish film, I acted in Puri’s Jyothi Lakshmi and Loafer.
Q) Have you visited Vijayawada after the film released?
No! As I am very busy, I did get time to visit the city.
Q) What kind of roles do you want to do in the future?
I have no restrictions and want to do every role which is quite interesting and comes my way.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – I’m lucky to get a strong role in Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Interview : Pawan Kumar- Samantha is the heart and soul of U-Turn