Nikhil’s upcoming youthful entertainer, Kirrak Party, is hitting screens this Friday. On this occasion, we had a brief chat session with this film’s lead ladies Simran Pareenja and Samyuktha Hegde. Here is the transcript.
Q) Simran Pareenja – About your role in the film?
I’m playing as a very simple and soft-spoken girl who always maintains a low profile. I enjoyed a lot while shooting for the film.
Q) Samyuktha Hegde- About your role?
My character will have completely contrast shades when compared to Simran’s role. I’m playing Satya, a naughty and fun loving girl. My track with Nikhil will be very entertaining. In the original version too, I portrayed the same character and it was fun working on the same role in two different languages.
Q) What will Kirrak Party offer to the audience?
It’s an out and out paisa Vasool entertainer. The film will definitely take you back to your college days and fond memories. We are sure that the youth will definitely identify themselves with the characters in the film.
Q) Simran-You are reprising Rashmika Mandanna’s role in Telugu, So tell us about it?
Yeah. In the original version, Rashmika acted very well but in Telugu, I tried to be my self and portray the character in my own style. Moreover, our team has done minor changes to my character which you have to watch in the theater to find out. I hope everyone will like it.
Q) Working experience with Nikhil?
He is a very comfortable co-actor. As this is our first film in Telugu, he used to help us a lot in dialogue pronunciation and gave required guidance in all our combination scenes.
- Interview : Ram Charan- Rajamouli has a huge responsibility to satisfy the fans
- Interview : Balakrishna – I enjoyed portraying my father’s role
- Interview : Kiara Advani- Working in Tollywood has been a dream come true
- Exclusive Interview : Anil Srikantham- Sumanth’s negative approach will be a highlight of Idam Jagat
- Interview- Hanu Raghavapudi- I wrote this script keeping Sharwa’s image in mind