Ee Nagaraniki Yemaindi is one film which has created a very good interest all over. Suresh Babu produces this film and we caught up with him for a detailed interview. Here is the transcript.
What made you back Tharun Bhaskar so much?
Tharun is a wonderful talent who will be next biggest thing in Tollywood. If he keeps his head on his shoulders, he is one director who can make films in multiple genres and impress everyone.
How much pressure is there on you to re-create Pelli Choopulu magic?
See, there is pressure on Tarun and not on me. He needs to prove that he is not a one film wonder. In fact, there were many top heroes who wanted to do a film with him but he chose to do a small film. So, the stakes are high and he needs to prove a point and that too with all newcomers.
So, how do you think he has made the film?
The film is all about a bunch of friends hanging out together and how they converse and cure each other. Tarun has wonderfully caught those conversations and added some very good emotions to it. I feel that if the audience connects to it they will have a blast.
Technically, what new can we see in this film?
Our film has been completely shot in sync sound. I think that is the way to go in the future and very soon this trend will catch on quite well in the industry. I have been to the sets and the way the young team has managed to do it is just fabulous.
How do you think the industry is growing?
Things are growing at a rapid pace and we too need to catch up. On behalf of Suresh Productions, I am makig sure that there is a process for everything in filmmaking. If we make quality films, we are no less than any Hollywood industry. For us to reach there, we need to make films in a proper procedure with apt quality.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Siddhu Jonnalagadda- We never expected such a huge response
- Exclusive Interview : Ravikanth Perepu – I was waiting for this day from four years
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – I don’t read reviews of my films
- Exclusive Interview : Venkat- OTT has given me a new lease of life
- Exclusive Interview : Abhisehk Nama-Producers need to take more responsibility post-lockdown
- Exclusive Interview : Digangana Suryavanshi – Seetimar will bring me good recognition