Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently working for the film ‘Legend’. The movie’s shoot is inching towards completion and the makers are getting ready to release the film in the month of March. From Thursday, some crucial fight sequences from the film will be shot on Balakrishna and over a 100 Junior artistes are expected to take part in the proceedings.
This schedule will go on for a week. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment banners are jointly producing this big budget flick.
Jagapathi Babu is essaying the negative role in this movie. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero