At last, after several months long speculation, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has been launched officially in Amaravati this morning on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi. This landmark film will be directed by Krish and produced by Krish’s friend and producer Rajeev Reddy.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that his 100th project is a result of his hardwork in the rest of his 99 films over a period of four decades. Balayya exuded confidence in the film and said that it will surely enthrall his fans. Gautamiputra Satakarni is a historical which traces the life and legends of the great Satavahana ruler Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. Early buzz indicates that the film is slated for a January 2017 release.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment