At last, after several months long speculation, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has been launched officially in Amaravati this morning on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi. This landmark film will be directed by Krish and produced by Krish’s friend and producer Rajeev Reddy.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that his 100th project is a result of his hardwork in the rest of his 99 films over a period of four decades. Balayya exuded confidence in the film and said that it will surely enthrall his fans. Gautamiputra Satakarni is a historical which traces the life and legends of the great Satavahana ruler Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. Early buzz indicates that the film is slated for a January 2017 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand