Hero Ravi Teja has made a strong comeback with his latest action entertainer, Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaj played a visually impaired man in the movie, and his performance has impressed his fans.
Around 1,200 differently abled people have graced a special screening of Raja The Great at Sudarshan Theater at RTC X Cross Roads this afternoon. Telangana State Welfare Department for Persons with Disabilities Commissioner Shailaja has organized this special screening. Ravi Teja, the film’s director Anil Ravipudi and producer Dil Raju have also watched the movie along with the special guests.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?