14 Reels entertainments became a force to reckon with after producing some big hits with star heroes. But sadly, their last two films, Neokkadine and Aagadu did not fare well at the box office and also incurred losses for their banner.
Loosing no hope, they choose an interesting project Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha with Natural Star Nani. The film which is up for release tomorrow, has done thumping pre-release business already.
Made on a budget of 10.5 crores, the banner has sold the film for 15 crores and pocketed good money. Now, with the a leading channel offering them 4 cores for their satellite rights, their projects is in safe hands with table profits.
Also, the banner is also leaving no stone unturned to promote their film big time and is currently laughing all the way the back. Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha is directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and has Mehreen as the female lead
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties