14 Reels entertainments became a force to reckon with after producing some big hits with star heroes. But sadly, their last two films, Neokkadine and Aagadu did not fare well at the box office and also incurred losses for their banner.
Loosing no hope, they choose an interesting project Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha with Natural Star Nani. The film which is up for release tomorrow, has done thumping pre-release business already.
Made on a budget of 10.5 crores, the banner has sold the film for 15 crores and pocketed good money. Now, with the a leading channel offering them 4 cores for their satellite rights, their projects is in safe hands with table profits.
Also, the banner is also leaving no stone unturned to promote their film big time and is currently laughing all the way the back. Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha is directed by Hanu Raghavapudi and has Mehreen as the female lead
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das