Super Star Rajinikanth’s craze at the US box-office is humongous, and 2.0’s grand theatrical run in its first weekend is reiterating it. On Sunday, the film has grossed $628,290 from 269 locations until 9 PM EST, taking its latest total to $3.63M.
With this, 2.0 has beaten Rangasthalam ($3.5M) and Bharat Ane Nenu ($3.4M) and became all-time fourth highest grossing South Indian film in the US. The film will surpass Kabali’s $4.5M record by early next week, and it remains to be seen if it can breach Baahubali The Beginning’s $6.9M record until its full run. Baahubali The Conclusion stands unbeatable with a lifetime gross of $20.5M.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’
- Aditi Rao Hydari returns to Mollywood after 13 years