Super Star Rajinikanth’s craze at the US box-office is humongous, and 2.0’s grand theatrical run in its first weekend is reiterating it. On Sunday, the film has grossed $628,290 from 269 locations until 9 PM EST, taking its latest total to $3.63M.
With this, 2.0 has beaten Rangasthalam ($3.5M) and Bharat Ane Nenu ($3.4M) and became all-time fourth highest grossing South Indian film in the US. The film will surpass Kabali’s $4.5M record by early next week, and it remains to be seen if it can breach Baahubali The Beginning’s $6.9M record until its full run. Baahubali The Conclusion stands unbeatable with a lifetime gross of $20.5M.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?