2.0 is one of the biggest releases in recent times and there is a massive buzz for the film which will be out on the 29th of this month. Director Shankar revealed some interesting tidbits about the film and says that the film has been edited thrice.
Throwing light on this, he says that the editor Anthony edited a small animation film which was made like a pre-visualization before the actual shoot. Then, once the shoot was done, he edited the film again and finally when the VFX was done, the film was edited for the last and third time.
2.0 is made on a budget of 500 crores and is releasing in a massive number of screens.
- Sharwanand opens up about Sai Pallavi’s domination
- Another popular actress to get married soon?
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat