At last, the most eagerly awaited day has arrived. Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s high budget sci-fi thriller, 2.0, has finally hit theaters across the globe. Surpassing the sky-high expectations, 2 0 has been getting a unanimous positive response from fans and movie lovers.
People who have seen 2.0 are in awe of the world-class visual effects, especially in the 3D format, and the epic clash between the two giants, Chitti 2.0 and the Bird Man, played by Bollywood star Akshay Kumar. The climax episodes, Shankar’s trademark social message and the riveting background score by AR Rahman seem to be the major highlights of 2.0.
Going by the initial response, we can expect 2.0 to break all the existing day one and opening weekend box-office records. Lyca productions has bankrolled 2.0, which is being hailed as India’s biggest magnum opus. Stay tuned for the film’s review and box-office reports.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family