At last, the most eagerly awaited day has arrived. Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s high budget sci-fi thriller, 2.0, has finally hit theaters across the globe. Surpassing the sky-high expectations, 2 0 has been getting a unanimous positive response from fans and movie lovers.
People who have seen 2.0 are in awe of the world-class visual effects, especially in the 3D format, and the epic clash between the two giants, Chitti 2.0 and the Bird Man, played by Bollywood star Akshay Kumar. The climax episodes, Shankar’s trademark social message and the riveting background score by AR Rahman seem to be the major highlights of 2.0.
Going by the initial response, we can expect 2.0 to break all the existing day one and opening weekend box-office records. Lyca productions has bankrolled 2.0, which is being hailed as India’s biggest magnum opus. Stay tuned for the film’s review and box-office reports.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy