Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is scheduled for a grand worldwide release on April 27. 2.0 is touted as India’s most expensive film till date. Now, the film is on the verge of attaining yet another distinction.
Recently, Saudi Arabia lifted the ban on cinema halls after a 30-year ban. 2.0’s makers are planning to release the film’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions across the West Asian country which has a sizeable Indian population. This means that 2.0 will be the first South Indian movie to release in Saudi Arabia after the ban.
2.0 also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in crucial roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high budget 3D entertainer with a whopping budget of nearly Rs. 450 crore.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December