More than the Telugu and Tamil versions, the Hindi dubbed version of 2.0 is bringing more glory to Shankar and his team. The film has crossed the 115 crore mark already and will be in the safe zone by this week itself.
Karan Johar and Anil Thadani have released the film in Hindi and they have bought the rights for 120 crores. In every which way, the Hindi version has worked wonders for the distributors in the northern belt and is said to bring good profits in the coming days.
With no other big Hindi release lined up, 2.0 has been having a smooth flow at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?