More than the Telugu and Tamil versions, the Hindi dubbed version of 2.0 is bringing more glory to Shankar and his team. The film has crossed the 115 crore mark already and will be in the safe zone by this week itself.
Karan Johar and Anil Thadani have released the film in Hindi and they have bought the rights for 120 crores. In every which way, the Hindi version has worked wonders for the distributors in the northern belt and is said to bring good profits in the coming days.
With no other big Hindi release lined up, 2.0 has been having a smooth flow at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million