More than the Telugu and Tamil versions, the Hindi dubbed version of 2.0 is bringing more glory to Shankar and his team. The film has crossed the 115 crore mark already and will be in the safe zone by this week itself.
Karan Johar and Anil Thadani have released the film in Hindi and they have bought the rights for 120 crores. In every which way, the Hindi version has worked wonders for the distributors in the northern belt and is said to bring good profits in the coming days.
With no other big Hindi release lined up, 2.0 has been having a smooth flow at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive makeover for V
- Shocking censor certificate for NGK