Varun Tej is prepping for his astronaut’s role in a high-budget space thriller to be directed by Ghazi fame Sankalp Reddy. The film’s shoot will begin in the last week of April. Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari are the film’s leading ladies.
We had reported earlier that a team of Hollywood technicians will train Varun Tej and the rest of the cast and crew. The latest reports reveal that a few stunt choreographers from Bulgaria too will land in Hyderabad soon and train the team in a 2-week long workshop.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be produced by director Krish and Rajeev Reddy. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Before KGF 2, Yash to have another release in Telugu
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production