The online bookings for Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal has finally begun across Tamil Nadu and the buzz around the film has started to gain momentum. Amid all this hype, Vijay fans and the film’s makers are anxious about several shady websites that are waiting to leak the film’s print right after the first show.
In a major relief, the Madras High Court today issued a John Doe order to all the ISPs, directing them to restrain 2,650 websites from hosting Mersal during the film’s release. However, the piracy threat cannot be eliminated totally as several notorious websites infamous for leaking newly released Tamil movies are being hosted from foreign countries like Switzerland and the USA.
Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen are the film’s leading ladies. Atlee is the director and Sri Thenandal Films banner has bankrolled the project. Mersal is releasing on October 18 as a Diwali treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ghani director opens up about rumors of rift with Varun Tej
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects