The online bookings for Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal has finally begun across Tamil Nadu and the buzz around the film has started to gain momentum. Amid all this hype, Vijay fans and the film’s makers are anxious about several shady websites that are waiting to leak the film’s print right after the first show.
In a major relief, the Madras High Court today issued a John Doe order to all the ISPs, directing them to restrain 2,650 websites from hosting Mersal during the film’s release. However, the piracy threat cannot be eliminated totally as several notorious websites infamous for leaking newly released Tamil movies are being hosted from foreign countries like Switzerland and the USA.
Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen are the film’s leading ladies. Atlee is the director and Sri Thenandal Films banner has bankrolled the project. Mersal is releasing on October 18 as a Diwali treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30