Allari Naresh is ready with his new film Bangaru Bullodu that will hit the screens tomorrow. The film is a comedy caper that is being produced by Anil Sunkara.
30 Years Prudhvi is also doing a key role and his character is quite important to the film. The noted comedian has not been getting many offers in Telugu off late and he has pinned a lot of hopes on this film.
Prudhvi was marred by a lot of controversies after his political entry and this resulted in him getting fewer offers. So, speaking in an interview, he said that things will change with this film and he hopes that more offers will come his way and he can get back to doing what he loves the most.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director