Thalapathy Vijay, who achieved tremendous success with the Pongal release Varisu, will be next seen in Leo. The movie’s title announcement video itself created a huge euphoria, and audiences are eagerly waiting to catch this Lokesh Kanagaraj’s directorial on the big screens.
The latest and sensational buzz is that the movie has made a pre-release business of 400 crores which includes the theatrical, digital, audio, and satellite rights. It is being said that Netflix has shelled out a bomb to clasp the digital rights of this biggie.
Also, the talk is that the theatrical rights of the film have been sold at an enormous rate. If the film gets positive talk, then the sky will be the limit for box office destruction. Trisha plays the leading lady, and Seven Screen Studio is funding this movie. Leo will be out in cinema halls on October 19th, 2023, in major Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru & Charan congratulate Brahmanandam on his phenomenal performance in Rangamarthanda
- Photo Moment: Self-made stars Ravi Teja & Nani in a single frame
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
- Strong buzz: Premam director’s next is a straight Tamil film
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food