It’s been a historic box-office run for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film, which released on April 28, completes its 50-day run today in 1,076 screens across the world.
While Baahubali 2 continues to play in 1051 screens across the country, it is also running in 25 screens in overseas. This is a record feat which will stay firm for several years to come. The film is currently playing in 282 screens in the twin Telugu states, 120 in Tamil Nadu 102 in Kerala, 58 in Karnataka and over 600 screens across the country.
In its glorious theatrical run, Baahubali 2 has grossed nearly Rs.1,700 crore. The film will soon release in China and other countries and looks all set to breach the magical Rs.2,000 crore worldwide gross mark.
Directed by SS Rajamouli, Baahubali The Conclusion stars Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah, Ramya Krishna, Sathyaraj and Nasser etc. Arka Mediaworks banner has produced this epic visual wonder.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down