In what could be said as breaking news, the AP government has ordered 50% occupancy in the film theaters with immediate effect.
As the cases are on the rise, the night curfew will also be brought in place from tomorrow onwards from 11 PM to 5 AM. There will also be 50% occupancy in malls and only 200 people will be allowed for weddings.
As the state has recorded multiple cases in the last few days, the government has taken this decision. So, we need to see how the releases in Telugu will be affected by these new rules.
Articles that might interest you:
- Medium-budget Hindi film cruises past 40 crores nett mark
- Sixer King Yuvraj Singh’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Balayya
- Poll : What’s your take on NBK’s Bhagavanth Kesari teaser?
- Bhagavanth Kesari teaser: Balakrishna roars like a lion
- Lavanya Tripathi discloses an interesting fact about her relationship with Varun Tej
- Confirmed: Young Telugu director’s next to be an action thriller
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food