Trivikram’s blockbuster summer family entertainer, A..Aa, is still minting decent shares even in its second week run. With the new releases failing to make a strong impact on A..Aa’s collections, the film is racing ahead at the box-office in the two Telugu states and in the US.
On its 12th day run in West Godavari where the film is doing exceptionally well, A..Aa has collected a decent share of Rs. 4,47,500 and with this, the overall district share has tallied up to Rs. 1,68,92,300, after deducting the MG amounts.
Trade analysts are predicting that A..Aa will go on to collect more than 45 crores in AP, Nizam and Ceded its full run.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?