It is well known that actor Rahul Ravindran is turning director with a rom-com titled Chi La Sow. The film has wrapped up its entire shooting and currently, post-production work is in full swing.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that reputed production house, Annapurna Studios will be collaborating with this film’s makers and release the film all over Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Definitely, this move is going to be a big boost for the film. Chi La Sow stars Sushanth and Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma as the main leads. Siruni Cine Corp is the banner that’s bankrolling this movie and Mental Madhilo’s composer Prasanth Vihari has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju