It is well known that actor Rahul Ravindran is turning director with a rom-com titled Chi La Sow. The film has wrapped up its entire shooting and currently, post-production work is in full swing.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that reputed production house, Annapurna Studios will be collaborating with this film’s makers and release the film all over Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Definitely, this move is going to be a big boost for the film. Chi La Sow stars Sushanth and Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma as the main leads. Siruni Cine Corp is the banner that’s bankrolling this movie and Mental Madhilo’s composer Prasanth Vihari has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections