It is well known that actor Rahul Ravindran is turning director with a rom-com titled Chi La Sow. The film has wrapped up its entire shooting and currently, post-production work is in full swing.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that reputed production house, Annapurna Studios will be collaborating with this film’s makers and release the film all over Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Definitely, this move is going to be a big boost for the film. Chi La Sow stars Sushanth and Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma as the main leads. Siruni Cine Corp is the banner that’s bankrolling this movie and Mental Madhilo’s composer Prasanth Vihari has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s wife passes away
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2