Keeravani is a legendary music director who has worked with some of the biggest and best directors in the business. He has been watching ace director S.S.Rajamouli since his childhood days and he has worked with him since ‘Student No.1’. In a candid interview given to a leading newspaper, Keeravani has made some very interesting observations about Rajamouli.
“I have been watching Rajamouli grow by leaps and bounds over the years. But, his thinking process and enthusiasm remain the same. He has matured a lot from a technical perspective and his knowledge of film making is superb. Up until Magadheera, Rajamouli was making routine commercial movies. His destiny and direction changed with Maryada Ramanna. A new director was born and you can expect great films and good cinema from Rajamouli in future.”, said Keeravani
Keeravani went on to describe how hard Rajamouli worked for his upcoming film ‘Eega’ and how it has been a unique experience to score music for a flying hero with no ‘image’.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?