A S Ravi Kumar Choudary is one talented director in the present generation of directors, He marked his debut with “Yagnam” which went on to become a super hit. However his next films couldn’t rake in the moolah as expected. The failures of those movies didn’t deter his confidence; Right now he is busy shooting with Sai Dharam Teja for his next film which is being jointly produced by Dil Raju and Allu Aravind. He is celebrating his birthday today and has arranged a press meet to speak about his next projects. Speaking on the occasion he said “After my last film I took a long gap only to strike the chord with right opportunity.Its only my penchant for a good story which is the reason for the delay. My new film with Sai Dharam Teja is a revelation of sorts and will be a trendsetter as far as screenplay is considered”.
Adding further on the present day trend in the film industry he said “We have to adapt our self to the changing trends, whichever story we tell should strike a balance with the youth as well as family audience. From now on I will be directing films continuously without any gap and there would be a film with Nithin in my direction next year”.
123telugu.com wishes this talented director a very happy birthday.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’