Here’s an exciting update for all the fans of star hero Prabhas. The makers of the pan-India hero’s highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, will be coming up with an official announcement tomorrow (Apr 21) on the occasion of Sri Rama Navami.
Prabhas plays Lord Rama in this epic retelling of Ramayana. The film is being made using advanced technology and nearly 30 percent of shoot has been wrapped up so far in Mumbai. While Saif Ali Khan plays the main antagonist named Lankesh based on Ravan, Kriti Sanon essays the role of goddess Sita in this Om Raut directorial. The film is slated for release on August 11 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song