Ravi Teja, Ileana starrer Amar Akbar Anthony is all set to hit the screens on November 16, and the team has finally begun promoting it in a grand way. The first single of the film was unveiled yesterday and it received a good response from the audience. With less than two weeks before the film’s release, Ravi Teja, Sreenu Vaitla have begun doing TV interviews, which will be aired soon on the occasion of Diwali.
The film brings together Ravi Teja and Sreenu Vaitla after a long gap. In the past, the duo had teamed up for films like Nee Kosam, Venky, and Dubai Seenu. But this time, the two have opted for a different genre, and sources close to the team say that the high voltage drama is going to be the main highlight of the film. Sreenu Vaitla, who was going through a rough patch in his career, is said to have spent quite sometime fine tuning the script and the trailer has all the ingredients of an interesting film soon in offing.
Ileana is coming back to Tollywood after a long gap with this film. Thaman has scored the music.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama