Young hero Aadi is currently wrapping up the dubbing of his upcoming family entertainer, Chuttalabbayi. The film is slated for a June release and a majority of the talkie part has been completed already. Aadi has been going through a rough patch, with his last few films failing to click at box-office, and he is determined to bounce back with vengeance thorough Chuttalabbayi.
For Chuttalabbayi, Aadi roped in the comedy entertainers’ specialist Veerabhadram Chowdary to direct the film and also got SS Thaman as the music director. Chuttalabbayi has Malayali beauty Namita Pramod playing the female lead. Venkat Talari and Ram Talluri are producing the film.
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue