In an exciting casting coup, Hindi film superstar Aamir Khan’s son Junaid Khan and yesteryear diva Sridevi’s younger daughter Kushi Kapoor will be sharing screen space with each other. The star kids will be playing the main leads in the Hindi remake of the superhit Tamil youthful entertainer, Love Today.
Love Today’s Hindi version will be helmed by Secret Superstar and Laal Singh Chaddha director Advait Chandan, while Phantom Studios will bankroll the project. The Tamil version was directed by Pradeep Ranganathan, who also played the main lead alongside Ivana. The remake will be going on floors in July 2023.
Love Today’s Hindi remake will mark the second acting project for both Junaid and Khushi. Junaid is making his acting debut with Yash Raj Films’ thriller, Maharaja, directed by Siddharth P. Malhotra. On the other hand, Khushi is debuting with Zoya Akhtar’s Netflix film, The Archies, alongside Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana Khan and Amitabh Bachchan’s grandson, Agastya Nanda.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is when 2018’s Telugu version will make its OTT debut
- Rare Pic: Ram Charan and Pawan Kalyan in one frame
- Interesting update on SSMB 28 title glimpse
- Box office projection: Rs 100 Cr on day 1 for Adipurush
- Sensational buzz: Kamal Haasan in talks for Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K?
- Thiruveer – Rana Daggubati Garu had a laugh-riot watching Pareshan
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food