Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, ABCD, is slated for release on May 17. The film is an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham girl Rukshar Dhillon is the leading lady in this youthful entertainer.
According to the latest updates, ABCD’s theatrical trailer will be unveiled on April 15 at 9 AM. In the movie, Sirish will be seen in the role of a young NRI who returns to his native place in a Telugu state. Sanjeev Reddy is the director of ABCD and Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next