Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, ABCD, is slated for release on May 17. The film is an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham girl Rukshar Dhillon is the leading lady in this youthful entertainer.
According to the latest updates, ABCD’s theatrical trailer will be unveiled on April 15 at 9 AM. In the movie, Sirish will be seen in the role of a young NRI who returns to his native place in a Telugu state. Sanjeev Reddy is the director of ABCD and Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Maruthi-Gopichand’s Pakka Commercial goes on floors
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu