Speaking in an interview, Ratnavelu said that he was not at all interested in doing a remake but when he got a call from Charan saying that he needs to work on his dad’s film, he immediately accepted the film.
The ace cameraman also adds that the day they did the test shoot, things fell into place automatically. Chiranjeevi is looking fab in both the songs and fights in the film and credit should completely go to Ratnavelu who did a fabulous job.
Articles that might interest you
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next