is all set to turn director later this year, as per the latest buzz in Kollywood. Although the actor had evinced interest in directing films in the past, it is only now that he is said to have determined to put his plan into action.
The untitled project is expected to go on floors soon and more details about the cast and crew will be revealed in near future. Ever since Arvind Swamy played the villain in Thani Oruvan, his popularity has surged even further among movie buffs, and he will soon be seen in Mani Ratnam’s Nawab this year.
Arvind Swamy’s recent film Bhaskar Oru Rascal met with a mixed response at the box office. Meanwhile, there is no clarity over when another thriller Naragasooran, directed by Karthik Naren, will hit the screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabad girl Amrin Qureshi celebrates first b’day as an actress
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow