The Tamil film fraternity is in a state of deep shock with the sudden passing away of acclaimed cinematographer Priyan. The senior Director of Photography breathed his last at 3:30 pm today due to a cardiac arrest. Priyan was 55.
Priyan had been the permanent cinematographer for all the movies of director Hari and had worked on all his films except one. Priyan was the eye behind the commercial blockbusters like the Singam franchise. He was also shooting Hari-Vikram’s Saamy Square.
Priyan was also the Vice President of the South India Cinematographer’s Association (SICA). 123telugu extends it’s deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?