National award-winning Tamil actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani is getting busy in Tollywood with a handful of big ticket movies. After Krack, he will be seen in a crucial role in Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR.
In a latest interview while promoting Krack, Samuthirakani has confirmed that he will be playing a key role in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake that features Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati in lead roles. Samuthirakani said that he doesn’t know much about his character in the movie and that Trivikram had called him and told him that he had designed a good role for him.
Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake, to be directed by Saagar K Chandra, will kick-start later this month. S Naga Vamsi will be bankrolling this crazy project. Trivikram is penning the dialogues.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event