After wrapping up the shoot for his Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, Allu Arjun will be joining hands with the director of his Arya series, Sukumar, for his next project. This as-yet-untitled film will kick-start in December.
It’s been earlier reported that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi has been in talks for a crucial role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar film. Apparently, Sukumar had approached Vijay to cast him as the main antagonist in the movie and even the talented actor responded positively. However, Vijay is yet to sign on the dotted line and he will take a final call once Sukumar gives him the final narration, which will happen very soon.
Vijay Sethupathi recently made his Tollywood debut with Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. He is playing a negative role in Chiru’s nephew Vaishnav Tej’s debut film, Uppena. Needless to say, there will be fireworks on screen when he takes on Allu Arjun in Sukumar’s film. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon