The makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, has been progressing at a specially erected temple town set in Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Noted Tamil Art Director Suresh Selvarajan is the main man behind this huge set.
Acharya’s temple town set is spread across 20 acres and the makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 20 crores to build it. Apparently, this is the largest set erected for any film in India. Acharya’s story is set in the backdrop of temples and the endowments department and a major portion of the film’s shoot, including a special song with Regina Cassandra and a massive action episode, has taken place in the set.
This Koratala Siva directorial also features Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal in key roles. Charan and Niranjan Reddy are producing this mega project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack