Action hero Gopichand’s high budget action entertainer, Oxygen, is currently in post-production phase. The film is hitting the screens on October 27. This morning, the makers unveiled Oxygen’s theatrical trailer on the auspicious festive occasion of Dasara.
Oxygen’s trailer hints that the film will feature ample doses of family sentiment and high-octane action episodes. Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies in Oxygen. Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role.
Oxygen is directed by AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, and produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?