Mahesh Babu and Trivikram’s SSMB28 is progressing at a brisk pace now. The second schedule of the film commence in Hyderabad yesterday.
Apparently, there’s a clear action plan in place for the Mahesh Babu starrer. The idea is to wrap up the shooting at a brisk pace.
By the end of April, close to 70% of the shooting part will be completed. This would mean that the entire filming could be done by June or early July.
This could enable the August 11 release slot that is in consideration for the film. The plan is to wrap the shoot at a good pace and make sure that the August release slot is reachable.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food