Actor turn director Srinivas Avasarala is currently busy wrapping up the much hyped adult comedy, Babu Baaga Buzy. Srinivas recently signed another movie in debutant Vijay Maddala’s direction in which he will play the lead role.
According to the latest reports, Srinivas Avasarala will also be seen in a special role in Allu Sirish’s next movie in VI Anand’s direction. Apparently, Srinivas’ role will be quite crucial to the film’s narrative.
This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Chakri Chigurupati and it will go on floors in February.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh