Actor turn director Srinivas Avasarala is currently busy wrapping up the much hyped adult comedy, Babu Baaga Buzy. Srinivas recently signed another movie in debutant Vijay Maddala’s direction in which he will play the lead role.
According to the latest reports, Srinivas Avasarala will also be seen in a special role in Allu Sirish’s next movie in VI Anand’s direction. Apparently, Srinivas’ role will be quite crucial to the film’s narrative.
This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Chakri Chigurupati and it will go on floors in February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz on Allu Arjun’s dual avatars in Sukumar’s film
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?