Aerial Yoga is fast becoming a trend in India with quite a few actresses and models giving it a shot. This form of yoga is said to be a great remedy for stress-related issues and also improves flexibility. So, no wonder, Amy Jackson, who is in India these days rehearsing for her song in Shankar’s 2.0, gave it a shot.
The actress worked with Sarvesh Shashi, a yoga guru, to learn the basics of aerial yoga and she seems to have fallen in love with it. “Namaste Saturday! @sarveshshashi showing me the ropes (quite literally) at my first attempt with aerial yoga @WeAreZorbaYoga 🙏🏼,” she tweeted.
2.0’s shooting is complete, except for a song which will be shot soon on Amy Jackson and Rajinikanth. Apart from this film, Amy will also be seen in a Kannada film The Villain, and the four South Indian remakes of ‘Queen’.
— Amy Jackson (@iamAmyJackson) October 7, 2017
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover