Actress Adah Sharma, popular for her movies like Heart Attack and Kshanam, is currently acting in the most awaited Bollywood action thriller, Commando 2. In the film, Adah plays the role of a Telugu girl who hails from Vijayawada.
Apparently, Adah has roped in a Telugu tutor and is learning Telugu for her role as she will be uttering a few dialogues in Telugu. Adah will also be mouthing a few lines in Hyderabadi Hindi. The young starlet will even be dubbing her Telugu lines on her own.
Commando 2 will have Vidyut Jammwal playing the male lead. The film is being directed by Deven Bhojani and produced by Reliance, Phantom and Vipul Shah.
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s latest AP/TG five-day collections
- Murugadoss clears all rumors
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise