After playing the bold and outgoing Avantika in Manmadhudu 2, actress Rakul Preet Singh is set to be seen in a poised and dignified avatar of a lawyer in her next with director Chandrasekhar Yeleti.
Apparently, the actress’ search for meaty roles as opposed to the glam diva she has played for a long time is leading her to such interesting roles in Manmadhudu 2 and now this new project.
Rakul will prep for her role by watching a few lawyers at work in documentaries and through personal interactions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release