It is known that popular Telugu and Tamil actor Adhi Pinisetty is playing the main antagonist’s role in Ram and Kollywood director Lingusamy’s ongoing Tamil-Telugu bilingual action thriller. Tentatively titled Ustad, the film is currently having a crucial schedule in Hyderabad.
According to the latest updates, Adhi Pinisetty will be seen playing a gangster in the movie. Apparently, Adhi’s role is going to be quite intense and menacing in typical Lingusamy style. Adhi’s histrionics and mannerisms will be something to watch out for in the movie.
Uppena’s Bebamma Krithi Shetty is the leading lady in the movie. Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling the project. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha
- Aamir Khan goes into depression post Laal Singh’s failure?
- Liger: Vijay Deverakonda worked with this noted director – Deets inside
- Balakrishna to fly to Turkey- Deets inside