It is known that popular Telugu and Tamil actor Adhi Pinisetty is playing the main antagonist’s role in Ram and Kollywood director Lingusamy’s ongoing Tamil-Telugu bilingual action thriller. Tentatively titled Ustad, the film is currently having a crucial schedule in Hyderabad.
According to the latest updates, Adhi Pinisetty will be seen playing a gangster in the movie. Apparently, Adhi’s role is going to be quite intense and menacing in typical Lingusamy style. Adhi’s histrionics and mannerisms will be something to watch out for in the movie.
Uppena’s Bebamma Krithi Shetty is the leading lady in the movie. Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling the project. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene