The good promotions and controversial talk about the GST dialogues in Adirindhi ensured that the film gets some very good openings. As a result of this, the film is doing decent business even on the weekdays in both the two Telugu states.
The trade reveals that the film might easily cross the 15 crores share mark in its long run which is huge for a Vijay film. The mass elements and formulaic narration has worked wonders for the film.
Directed by Atlee, this film has Samantha, Kajal and Nithya Menen as female leads. A R Rahman scores music.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters