Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari impressed Telugu audiences with her gorgeous looks and impressive performance in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa. Aditi will next be seen in Sudheer Babu’s film being directed by Mohanakrishna’s direction.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Aditi opened up about the ongoing reports of her romance with her Wazir co-star and Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar. “I haven’t talked about it in the past and there’s a reason I don’t want to talk about it even now. Somehow, I don’t think that personal stuff – in terms of which family I come from or where I grew up – all that is not important as actors,” Aditi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood