Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari impressed Telugu audiences with her gorgeous looks and impressive performance in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa. Aditi will next be seen in Sudheer Babu’s film being directed by Mohanakrishna’s direction.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Aditi opened up about the ongoing reports of her romance with her Wazir co-star and Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar. “I haven’t talked about it in the past and there’s a reason I don’t want to talk about it even now. Somehow, I don’t think that personal stuff – in terms of which family I come from or where I grew up – all that is not important as actors,” Aditi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times