Actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh was shooting for his first pan-India film, Major, before the lockdown was announced. Sesh is playing 26/11 martyr Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s role in the movie, which is being co-produced by Mahesh Babu.
With a lot of time on hands, Sesh is currently scripting the sequel to his acclaimed 2018 spy thriller, Goodachari. The project is expected to commence in 2021. On the other hand, Sesh is also editing the already shot footage of Major, by keeping in touch with his director and editor over video calls.
Sesh is also working out at his home to maintain a fit body for his Army Major’s role. He teams up with his Goodachari co-star Shobita Dhulipala in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy