Come this Friday, only one main stream commercial film in the form of Tuntari is releasing. The buzz for the film is quite good and reports coming in are also very positive. In this situation, if the film gets a decent talk from the first day, it will be a huge advantage for Tuntari as it will have a smooth run at the box office.
Only some other small budget films and a Tamil dubbed flick is releasing this weekend giving no competition for the Nara Rohit starrer. Tuntari, which is the remake of a Tamil hit film is directed by Kumar Nagendra.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas