There is no denying the fact that film stars are paid a bomb to act in Ad films. A few days back, Akshay Kumar was trolled for doing a pan masala brand. He said sorry and has backed out of the deal.
A few months back, Allu Arjun rejected the same deal and refused to be part of the Ad campaign. This move of Bunny won good applause from everyone.
Now, the latest sensation, Yash was also offered the deal but he too rejected it in spite of being offered big money. Stars are the ones who inspire the youngsters a lot.
Now Yash taking the decision of staying away from the tobacco brand has won him big brownie points.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amidst Salaar’s latest buzz, Dunki makers devise an interesting strategy
- Nithya Menen reacts to viral rumors on being harassed by a Tamil hero
- Month of Madhu’s trailer unveiled by Sai Dharam Tej
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow