Actress Rakul Preet had turned entrepreneur by launching her fitness chain named F45 a couple of years ago. She owns three gyms, including two in Hyderabad and another one in Vizag. And very soon, Rakul will be venturing into food business.
In a latest interview, Rakul revealed that she would like to do something on the lines of food and beverages. “Food, fitness and films is what I indulge in. I write diets for my friends. I love food, it makes me happy,” Rakul said. On the movies front, Rakul’s Hindi flick, Marjaavaan, turned out to be a decent grosser.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?