Actress Rakul Preet had turned entrepreneur by launching her fitness chain named F45 a couple of years ago. She owns three gyms, including two in Hyderabad and another one in Vizag. And very soon, Rakul will be venturing into food business.
In a latest interview, Rakul revealed that she would like to do something on the lines of food and beverages. “Food, fitness and films is what I indulge in. I write diets for my friends. I love food, it makes me happy,” Rakul said. On the movies front, Rakul’s Hindi flick, Marjaavaan, turned out to be a decent grosser.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue