Puri Jagannadh’s patriotic drama, Jana Gana Mana, with Superstar Mahesh Babu has been one of the much-talked-about movies for the last couple of years. However, the film never went on floors due to reasons unknown.
During one of iSmart Shankar promotional interviews recently, Puri Jagannadh said that the project has been kept on hold as Mahesh will work with him only after he delivers a hit. Needless to say, Puri was heavily trolled by Mahesh fans for his comment.
It looks like Puri has had enough of trolling and he is clearly in no mood to invite more criticism. At a recent media interaction in Vijayawada while promoting iSmart Shankar, Puri was once again asked by a journalist about his project with Mahesh. Puri urged the journalist not to question him about Mahesh, as he doesn’t want any more brickbats. Well, but the question still remains unanswered.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss: Anchor Ravi is as handsome as Mahesh Babu, says TikTok star