A few days ago, Telangana CM KCR had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus with mild symptoms. The veteran leader’s health is improving currently and he is recovering well. And this morning, KCR’s son and Telangana IT and Municipal Administration Minister KTR revealed that he too has tested positive for COVID-19.
“I’ve tested COVID positive with mild symptoms. Currently isolated at home. Those of you who have met me last few days, kindly follow the covid protocal, get tested & take care,” KTR wrote in his tweet. It’s worth mentioning that even KCR’s nephew and Telangana MP Santosh Kumar had tested positive for the deadly virus yesterday.
I’ve tested COVID positive with mild symptoms. Currently isolated at home
Those of you who have met me last few days, kindly follow the covid protocol, get tested & take care
— KTR (@KTRTRS) April 23, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu