A few days ago, Telangana CM KCR had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus with mild symptoms. The veteran leader’s health is improving currently and he is recovering well. And this morning, KCR’s son and Telangana IT and Municipal Administration Minister KTR revealed that he too has tested positive for COVID-19.
“I’ve tested COVID positive with mild symptoms. Currently isolated at home. Those of you who have met me last few days, kindly follow the covid protocal, get tested & take care,” KTR wrote in his tweet. It’s worth mentioning that even KCR’s nephew and Telangana MP Santosh Kumar had tested positive for the deadly virus yesterday.
I’ve tested COVID positive with mild symptoms. Currently isolated at home
Those of you who have met me last few days, kindly follow the covid protocol, get tested & take care
— KTR (@KTRTRS) April 23, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej to join hands with this young director?
- Pooja Hegde reveals how tough it was shooting for MEB
- Pushpa – More glam show to be added?
- NTR opens up about doing a Hollywood project
- Jr NTR speaks about NTR30 and film with Prashanth Neel
- Mahesh Babu urges everyone to follow lockdown protocol